Engineer – Onsite Technical Support
Our Client an Internet Service Provider (ISP) requests the service of a suitable qualified candidate to fill the position of Engineer – Onsite Technical Support
* Manage incidents, respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone & email
* Responsible for supporting post-sales customer activity remotely and on-site.
* Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey & maintain proper documentation
* Perform installation and implementation and network integration at customer’s site
* Promptly investigate, resolve & report any incidents, errors, events or deviations.
* Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting is carried out within agreed OLA.
* Responsible for resolving concerns on signal strength, signal to noise ratio and similar
parameters in accordance to approved standard.
* Share insight & appropriate action against bandwidth consumption, virus infection and security threats.
* Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
* Prepare daily activity reports
* Inform management of recurring problems.
Customer Service / Technical Support Group
Direct – Supervisor Technical Support Group; HOD
Place of Posting:
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN,
- Device/Network level Troubleshooting.
- Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused, Team Player.
Relevant Industry Experience, been on the front desk handling customers and team.
HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/
1 to 3 years in similar profile.
Qualified & Interested Candidate should forward their CV to : email@example.com ,using the position applied for as subject of the mail
APPLICATION CLOSE: 15th JUNE, 2018