LORACHE LEARNING ACADEMY (LLA)
Presents a 2-days exclusive training on EXCELLING AS AN EXCEPTIONAL HR PARTNER/MANAGER
The need to update and advance personal knowledge in the practise and execution of Human resources management has become essential in attaining professional excellence and being exceptional. Advancing one’s career pursuit calls for continuous personal development and learning of new ideas and trends in the HR circles. LORACHE Learning Academy has therefore put this 2-day impactful training together to assist the budding, experienced and professionals improve and excel in their HR career and on the job.
* Participants will learn and gain mastery of the following and more:
* How HR’s can partner with other departments of the organisation.
* Interpreting the role of HR in the company’s overall objectives.
* Understand and being able to perform in the various areas of HR specialties.
* Improving on HR trends in the global space.
* Enhancing of personal key competencies essential for HR managers
* Understanding and Developing personal developmental and career advancement plans
AREA OF FOCUS: Training Courses
* Workforce Planning, Recruitment and Selection
* Mentoring as an Essential Skill for HR Managers
* Career Planning & Development
* Performance Management & Deployment
* Training Function (Learning and Development)
* Compensation and Reward Management
* HR Management, Administration and Labour law
* Employee Engagement, Relations and Communications
* HR Business, Partnership, Strategy and Planning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* Administrative Managers
* HR Professionals
* Business Leaders / CEO
* Class Room Engagement
* Role Play and simulation
* Group work and Interaction
* Knowledge Sharing and Video
* Participants will be inducted into Lorache Academy
* Have access to continuous mentoring
* Have access to the Academy resources
* Have opportunity to attend the academy Free Knowledge Sharing Section (FKSS) monthly
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm daily
Date: October 12th & 13th, 2018
Venue: LCCI. Alausa, ikeja, Lagos
Fee: N75,000 (registration on or before September 29th,2018 get 20% discount)
For participation and enquiries, please call 07058479138, 07089028668 or do an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org